For our trusted partner BULPROS, we are looking for a Python Developer.
BULPROS is an innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and product provider, one of the fastest-growing technology companies, recognized by the prestigious rankings of Deloitte "Technology Fast 50 in CE" and "Technology Fast 500 in Europe, Middle East, and Africa", Inc. 5000 Europe, Financial Times 1000 Europe, etc.
Their offerings include Industry Digitalization, IT Security, Collaboration, Application Modernization, Infrastructure Transformation, Technology Services, and Sales & Customer Services. Our head office is located in Business Park Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
They grow fast and that is why they are looking for highly motivated people who like challenges and seek to develop professionally to join their team of experts.
- Write effective, scalable code.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications.
- Test and debug programs.
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience in full systems development life cycle including requirements definition, solution design, program development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance.
- Working experience with one or more RPA technologies and AI developments
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly organized, process-driven, demonstrates ability to proactively prioritize work.
- Successful track record of achieving high quality results and delivering client value-added services to meet team objectives.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills and ability to convey complex issues concisely to management, colleagues and clients.
- 4+ years of work experience as a Python Developer. Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid).
Bonus Points for:
- Experience in .NET or Java programming within enterprise IT environment.
- Experience in finance or administrative business systems.
- Knowledge on ERP systems such as SAP or PeopleSoft.
- Direct experience of automation and RPA programming using Automation Anywhere or UI Path, Blue Prism or similar products.
- Certified in Automation Anywhere products.
- Knowledge in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Text Analytics, Natural Language Processing (NLP).
The company offers:
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company;
- Induction programs;
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology;
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals;
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day);
- Free course in German;
- Coverage of certification program expenses;
- Company sponsored events and team buildings;
- Participation in social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.;
- Access to sport card that gives free access to a great number of sports facilities;
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period);
- Nice and friendly atmosphere.
If this position looks appealing, please send your CV in English, using the "Apply" button below.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.