Automation QA Engineer
For our trusted partner – BULPROS Company, we are looking for an experienced Automation QA Engineer to join their team of professionals.
The company started its business in 2010 with just five people on board, and we are currently a global team of over 1300 professionals, working across 19 offices, located in Europe and North America. Their headquarters is in Sofia and in 2019 they opened a brand-new technology office in Business Park Sofia. Due to their rapid growth and business expansion, they are now looking for positive and energetic people to join their team of experts. Besides competitive remuneration and versatile possibilities for professional development, they offer their employees additional benefits such as private health insurance and sports cards.
BULPROS new tech home in Business Park Sofia offers a comfortable and modern environment with diverse co-working spaces and recreational areas, a big and sunny canteen, and leisure office supplies such as table tennis and other facilities designed to make our employees happy at work.
They are an innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and products provider, recognized as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in prestigious rankings such as Deloitte’s „Technology Fast 50 in CE“ and „Technology Fast 500 in Europe, Middle East, and Africa“, Inc. 5000 Europe, Financial Times 1000 Europe, and McKinsey’s 2018 report “The rise of Digital Challengers”.
The company's portfolio focuses on Technology Services, Cloud and Support Services, Industry Digitalization, Cyber Security, Digital Workspace and Sales Services. We have extensive vertical expertise in the Financial and Professional Services, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Retail industries.
- Solid understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Excellent communications skills, a good attitude, and a friendly personality
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases, data warehouses, and distributed systems
- Automated testing experience
- Experience with large server applications on AWS
- Programming experience with Java / Python / C# would be an asset
- Experience with event-driven architectures (Kafka, Rabbit, or similar)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with PostgreSQL / MySQL / SQL Server / AWS Redshift
- Familiarity with microservices and serverless architectures
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company;
- Induction programs;
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology;
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals;
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day);
- Free course in German;
- Coverage of certification program expenses;
- Company-sponsored events and team buildings;
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.;
- Access to sports card that gives free access to a great number of sports facilities;
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period);
- Nice and friendly atmosphere.