BULPROS is an innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and product provider, one of the fastest-growing technology companies, recognized by the prestigious rankings of Deloitte "Technology Fast 50 in CE" and "Technology Fast 500 in Europe, Middle East, and Africa", Inc. 5000 Europe, Financial Times 1000 Europe, etc.
Their offerings include Industry Digitalization, IT Security, Collaboration, Application Modernization, Infrastructure Transformation, Technology Services, and Sales & Customer Services. Our head office is located in Business Park Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
They grow fast and that is why they are looking for highly motivated people who like challenges and seek to develop professionally to join our team of experts. We encourage our employees to join our societies (Photography, Extreme, Yoga, Gaming, etc) and social causes.
For one of their clients – an American product company, leader in the sphere of Network Management, System Management, IT Security, IT Help Desk, they are looking for a Senior Front-end developer with Angular 4+, preferably Angular 8.
Backup and Recovery product. The team develops a Backup management console. It is a web-based UI that allows manipulating thousands of backup devices and customers, managing their configuration, displaying backup/restore statistics in a form of tables and charts. It is backed by services that provide JSON RPC and REST APIs. You will work on the management console’s modules which are based on Angular 8 framework with the following additions:
- Custom UI framework which is used for all internal projects of the company (~40 at the moment);
- RxJS + NgRx for application state management;
- Less CSS preprocessor;
- D3 charts;
- Karma + Jasmine for unit- & integration tests.
- Design new components and API in line with existing architecture;
- Perform code reviews;
- Develop non-complex stories and fix issues with minimal guidance;
- Support the code by writing unit- and auto-tests;
- Describe the problem precisely, identify multiple solutions to a problem;
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Solid understanding of development processes, ability to write quality-oriented, efficient code;
- Knowledge of Angular 4+, Webpack;
- Expert skills in ECMAScript, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3;
- Experience with design patterns including practical implementations;
- Experience with automated testing of web applications;
- Experience with Git or other VCSs;
- Ability to use English (reasonably spoken).
Тhe company offers:
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company;
- Introduction programs;
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology;
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals;
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day);
- Free course in German; coverage of certification program expenses;
- Company-sponsored events and team buildings;
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Access to sport card that gives free access to a great number of sports facilities;
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period);
- Nice and friendly atmosphere.
If this position looks appealing, please send your CV in English, using the "Apply" button below.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.