Digital and Social Marketing Manager
Who are we?
Easy Consult was established in 2004 and is the fastest growing Bulgarian Recruitment company on the market, focused on a broad range of industries and job roles. Our team is dedicated to the idea of delivering timely and customized services to the clients - some of the most prominent and preferred employers in the country.
Our client is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions.
With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over US $80 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, our client connects businesses and consumers across 200 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world.
Digital and Social Marketing Manager
Currently our client is looking for a Digital & Social Marketing Manager to join the Digital Marketing team.
Reporting to the Group Head of Digital and Social and working from the Sofia-based offices, the Digital & Social Marketing Manager will take ownership over the company’s social media channels and focus on driving growth for our B2B business with the support of a Digital Marketing Executive and digital marketing agency.
This role is well suited to someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is creative, KPI driven and focused on commercial return.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and optimize all paid digital marketing campaigns including social media, PPC, display and programmatic media focused on lead generation with support of the digital marketing agency based in London and North America;
- Manage e-mail marketing including lead lifecycle management executed by the digital marketing agency;
- Run and optimise multiple social media channels and pages in collaboration with our PR agency across multiple platforms to increase the company’s brand awareness and online reputation;
- Monitor, evaluate and consider the social media activities of company’s portfolio brands, assure their alignment with and support of the brand and values;
- Own the company’s social media content calendar;
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing channels and initiatives. Own metric and KPI tracking across all digital channels, constantly measuring progress to plan and vs. prior month/year; adjust strategy/budgets where needed to ensure revenue and ROI targets are met.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of professional experience;
- Experience in campaign management, ROI and attribution measurement across paid, owned and earned media;
- Deep understanding of the big social media channels and their role in content distribution;
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics and MS Office;
- Excellent verbal and written English skills, ability to synthesize and deliver clear message to facilitate decisions;
- Strong analytical and critical thinker.
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company;
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments;
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business;
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded;
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs);
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere;
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world.