2D, 3D UI Designer
Bulpros is one of the most successful Bulgarian IT companies for the last few years. We are recognized by Deloitte as the fastest growing technology company in Bulgaria. We started with 5 people on board in 2010 and now we are more than 900 people, located in our offices over the globe. We enjoy work and this is our way to show how good we are in so many areas: Cloud, Security, and Digital Transformation with focus on Technology and Telecommunications, Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare.
Currently, we are looking for experienced 2D/3D Designer for our client - a leader in the development of automotive hardware and software.
- Creation of 2D and 3D graphical assets and their animated behavior in alignment with teams of Technical Artists and Software engineers;
- Executing projects with excellent visual design skills and experience with 3D design tools as well as 2D design tools;
- Execution of graphical assets understanding the performance of a target system;
- Must have strong 3D general knowledge (high, low-poly) modeling, animation, procedural and texture based shading, texturing etc.;
- Interacting with a multi-national and cross-functional design team and collaborating closely with specialists and technical experts;
- High level of independent communication with internal teams as well as OEM customers.
- Degree in Interface Design, Digital Arts, Game Design, Graphics Design, Visual Communication;
- 3-6 years working into the gaming industry, product, and interactive design industry;
- Expert in 3D design tools (Maya, 3D Studio Max) and 2D design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) as well;
- Very good English required;
- Automotive experience is preferred;
- VR and AR experience is a plus.
- Possibilities for career development in an international company;
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Open and friendly working atmosphere;
- Social activities.
If this position looks appealing and you think you can handle the challenge, please send your CV, using the contact button below.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.