Intracol is a global IT services and solutions company part of BULPROS, delivering quality solutions to its customers in the areas of Collaboration, Big Data & Analytics and Internet of Things.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Participating in development of software solutions and products.
• Fixing defects.
• Prepare and maintain development documentation.
• Follow software development best practices.
• Help improving development process.
• Proactively participate in design and architectural discussion.
• Mentoring and coaching new hires.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a similar university degree.
• At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position.
• A detail-oriented, creative individual, taking initiative and being inventive, suggesting ideas for improving the process and achieving better results
• Experience in an Agile environment.
• Generates ideas and applies out-of-the-box thinking
• Experience with GIT and Maven
• Experience in unit testing, code review, CI
• Fluent in English.
• Solid experience in developing with REST
• Willing to travel.
• Experience in functional programming area.
• Engage in integration development
• Experience in building large-scale solutions.
• Knowledge in Service-oriented Architecture
• Linux working knowledge.
• Experience with messaging systems, such as Kafka and/or RabbitMQ
• Excellent interpersonal communication and a good ability to work with people.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
THE FOLLOWING WILL BE CONSIDERED A PLUS:
• Previous experience in Hadoop and HDFS filesystem.
• Experience with Graph Databases, such as Neo4j and/or Titan.
• Experience with any of the following Apache Spark, IBM Watson, Hortonworks stack will be considered as advantage.
• Experience with Scala will be considered as advantage.
• Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles.
• Experience with various ETL techniques and frameworks, such as Flume.
• Experience with NoSQL DBs, such as MongoDB and/or HBase and/or Cassandra
• Experience with distributed indexing systems, such as Apache Solr and/or Hive
• Programing Languages:Java Enterprise and Java SE.
o Experience with Java 8.
• Strong analytical skills with ability to design and develop web-based applications
• Experience with SSO
• Knowledge in Cisco collaboration technologies (Unified Communication, Customer Collaboration, Conferencing)
• Knowledge in IBM Collaboration technologies (IBM Connections, IBM Verse, IBM Notes & Domino)