Technical Delivery Manager
Technical Delivery Manager
The company was started in 2010 with 5 people and currently, BULPROS operates on a global scale with more than 1000 professionals, working across 14 offices, located in Europe and North America.
They are innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and product provider, one of the fastest growing technology companies, recognized by the prestigious rankings of Deloitte "Technology Fast 50 in CE" and "Technology Fast 500 in Europe, Middle East, and Africa", Inc. 5000 Europe, Financial Times 1000 Europe etc.
Their offerings include Industry Digitalization, IT Security, Collaboration, Application Modernization, Infrastructure Transformation, Technology Services, and Sales & Customer Services. Our head office is located in Business Park Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
They grow fast and that is why we are looking for highly motivated people who like challenges and seek to develop professionally to join our team of experts. We encourage our employees to join our societies (Photography, Extreme, Yoga, Gaming, etc) and social causes.
Our partner is currently looking for a Technical Delivery Manager to join our team.
- Lead hands-on a team of product implementation & software development professionals;
- In close collaboration with the project management, lead, coordinate and participate hands-on in the development and allocation of dev resources during the whole lifecycle of the project;
- Coordinate with system architects, IT implementation specialists, and the customer technical personnel the best implementation architecture and systems integrations;
- Lead and implement back-end services for specific business cases or system functionalities;
- Integrate with third-party systems using various protocols;
- Lead and implement mobile applications, front-end interfaces, and components;
- Single point of contact for the PMs with allocated development resources;
- Responsible for providing implementation analysis of requirements and development resource planning and conflict resolution;
- Provide development part of the project WBS and task delivery estimates;
- Control and monitor the completion of tech WBS and provide feedback to PM;
- Coordinate development implementation and software customization resources necessary for the project;
- Coordinate the development testing (to include integration, security, and load/performance testing) and deployments from Dev to Test environment;
- Resolving complex issues arising from QA and resolution of UAT issues;
- Troubleshoot or arrange and oversee the deep root-cause-analysis of any technical issues that arise during the product implementation;
- Form, train, supervise and lead a small software development team;
- Occasional travel abroad, as needed.
- University Degree (preferably in Computer science, Information systems, Mathematics, or Telecommunications);
- Experience as senior software or database developer that can take ownership and coordinate the technical components and resources on projects and work with PMs to successfully deliver projects;
- Equally important to the technical and product knowledge are also the supervisory, people and communication skills and the ability for working across teams and with customer’s staff;
- Successful track record in designing complex solution architectures
- Hands-on experience utilizing multiple technologies from our target stack -React/React Native and Reduct for the front end, Node.js and Java 1.8+, Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Sprint Security, Spring ) for the back end;
- Banking/financial services experience will be a strong advantage.
The company offers:
- Work in the fastest growing technology company in Bulgaria;
- Training program adapted to the specific needs and main purpose of the role;
- Long-term prospects for professional growth within a new and promising business unit;
- Work with unique software products and customers from different counties and cultures;
- Interesting and varied job in coordination directly with the end-clients;
- New and interesting personal challenges and opportunity to fully bring new ideas and develop your potential;
- Additional social benefits and company discounts;
- German language courses;
- Soft skills training;
- Internal sports and social societies.
If this position looks appealing and you think you can handle the challenge, please send your CV, using the contact e-mail button below.