The positions are two and respectively the companies:
- The Company is a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT infrastructure management software. Our products give organizations worldwide, regardless of type, size, or IT infrastructure complexity, the power to monitor and manage the performance of their IT environments, whether on-premises, in the cloud, or in hybrid models.
- Deep understanding of containers and docker technologies
- Fluency in one or more statically typed OO programming languages (GO, Java, C#).
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple areas of programming (e.g. web development, concurrency, design patterns, SOLID principles etc.).
- The Company is the best SQL database for enterprise critical transactional applications for hybrid cloud, distributed or multi-data center environments
- Three or more years of experience working with users and developers to troubleshoot, reproduce and resolve issues
- Programming experience in C++/ Java/JDBC or Python/PHP
- Strong understanding of SQL and relational database management systems
- Experience with distributed cloud-based environments (public, private and hybrid)
- Strong Unix/Linux administration skills