Easy Consult has stood for quality and innovation on the Bulgarian Human Resources Solutions market with uncompromised recognition since 2004. Throughout the years, we have accumulated thorough understanding for a wide range of businesses - from Retail and E-commerce through Production, Services or Transportation and Logistics. Always alert to external environment, Easy Consult has ensured a full functional expertise and successfully built up an IT Recruitment team of skilled and technically aware professionals in addition to its Non-IT Recruitment business line.
For one of our clients, a software development company which does Project development, Product development, Cloud, Big Data and Mobile services we are currently looking for a motivated and quick learning CRM Consultant.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Analyzes business processes and provide solutions using Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems and industry/vertical solutions.
* Gathers customer requirements and conduct gap analysis.
* Implements Microsoft Dynamics CRM and add-ons according to the company’s standard methodology
* Provides on and off-site Microsoft Dynamics CRM system configuration, data migration, system testing, user training and support
* Participates in Dynamics CRM projects of Innexys partners abroad.
* Coordinates with Senior Consultant / developer on solution design, programming and validation.
* Prepare technical specifications for customizations of the products.
* Communicate and escalate issues/project risks appropriately within internal teams
* Continuously improves his/her technical skills and professional knowledge through trainings and self-study
* Be up-to-date with capabilities of the competing solutions.
* Demonstrates and share knowledge
* Participates in pre-sales activities
* Builds and maintains strong client relationships
* Identifies additional requirements and opportunities through existing engagements
* Prepares documentation in line with Innexys standards and policies.
* Serves as a leader to junior consultants
* Follow the company processes and practices
* Perform excellent daily work, either working on client site or on internal project
* Proper time reporting following company policies
* Comply with the internal labor regulations
• At least 3 years of experience in the fields of consulting, services or sales, specialization in one of the above directions
• At least 1,5+ years of experience in implementing of CRM solutions or the same experience as key CRM user
• Experience as s project manager
• Technical knowledge and skills related to Microsoft Dynamics CRM including are considered as an advantage
• Basic technical knowledge about Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Office, Share Point
• Good understanding of business application concepts and terminology
• Fluent English (Good understanding of German on a business level is advantage but is not a must)
• Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
• Induction programs
• Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
• Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
• Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
• Free course in German
• Coverage of certification program expenses
• Company sponsored events and team buildings
• Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
• Co-subsidized sport card that gives free access to a great number of sports facilities
• Additional Health insurance (after your probation period)
• Nice and friendly atmosphere