For a client of ours - an Automotive Production Company, we are looking for an experienced Hardware Engineers.
Description and requirements:
- Electronics engineers design, develop and test automotive exterior lamps, devices, systems or equipment that use electricity as part of their source of power;
- You will be involved at any stage of a project including the initial brief for a concept, the design and development stage, testing of prototypes and the final manufacture and implementation of a new product or system;
- You'll work in cross-functional project teams with colleagues in other branches of engineering.
- Master degree in Electronics or relevant area.
- Еxperience as design engineer.
- A good theoretical background.
- Working level of English language.
- Experience with SPICE simulation tools is mandatory.
- Experience with Bluetooth, WiFi, USB, GPS is a plus.
- Experience in EMC problem solving is a plus.
Electronic design considering design constraints, legal and customer expectations on dedicated projects.
Working in a design team and technical solution approaches expected linked to other design disciplines (optics, mechanical, thermal, etc…)
How to apply:
- In order to apply, please use the apply button below;
- All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.