We started in 2010 with 5 people and currently BULPROS operates on a global scale with more than 1000 professionals, working across 14 offices, located in Europe and North America.
We are innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and product provider, one of the fastest growing technology companies, recognized by the prestigious rankings of Deloitte "Technology Fast 50 in CE" and "Technology Fast 500 in Europe, Middle East, and Africa", Inc. 5000 Europe, Financial Times 1000 Europe etc.
Our offerings include Industry Digitalization, IT Security, Collaboration, Application Modernization, Infrastructure Transformation, Technology Services and Sales & Customer Services. Our head office is located in Business Park Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
We grow fast and that is why we are looking for highly motivated people who like challenges and seek to develop professionally to join our team of experts. We encourage our employees to join our societies (Photography, Extreme, Yoga, Gaming, etc) and social causes.
We are currently looking for a Senior level Android Developer to join our Mobile team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of new and maintenance of existing customers’ applications as well as implementation of upcoming new features;
- Work on custom projects for clients, sometimes very closely with their team;
- Keep a healthy communication with your project manager and client;
- Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support.
- Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience;
- 4+ years of experience with Android;
- Full Android stack: Activities, Fragments, Views, Services, Broadcast Receivers, Content Providers, SQLite etc.;
- Experience with commonly used Android libraries from both Google and third parties;
- A strong understanding of REST API Design;
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Familiarity with commonly used Android testing libraries for both unit testing and functional testing;
- Knowledge of development environment, source control systems (Git);
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Hard-working, self-motivation, pro-activity and independent way of working is a must;
- Reliability and accountability on assigned tasks;
- Solution-orientation and the ability to work independently.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with Kotlin
- Familiarity with iOS
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with REALM, RXJava, Dagger, EventBus
- Personal apps in Google Play Store
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company;
- Introduction programs;
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology;
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals;
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day);
- Free course in German. Coverage of certification program expenses;
- Company sponsored events and team buildings;
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.;
- Co-subsidized sport card that give free access to a great number of sports facilities;
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period);
- Nice and friendly atmosphere.