Easy Consult has stood for quality and innovation on the Bulgarian Human Resources Solutions market with uncompromised recognition since 2004. Throughout the years, we have accumulated thorough understanding for a wide range of businesses - from Retail and E-commerce through Production, Services or Transportation and Logistics. Always alert to external environment, Easy Consult has ensured a full functional expertise and successfully built up an IT Recruitment team of skilled and technically aware professionals in addition to its Non-IT Recruitment business line.
No matter if you are a well-trained blue collar worker, a highly qualified expert or a recognized manager in your area, our team in Sofia, Varna and Plovdiv is committed to be more than a “business contact” in your pursuit of the desired job satisfaction and career success.
On behalf of our client – an international production company, we are now looking to hire a motivated and responsible person for the position of Warehouse Manager
Manage the activities of the warehouse personnel and ensure the resources are effectively used.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan, prepare and develop work schedules according to workloads and budget;
• Monitor, measure and evaluate the quality, compliance and performance, take timely corrective/preventive actions;
• Align and drive global and regional initiatives on service delivery enhancements, modifications and improvements;
• Develop proper company culture within the team, ensuring effective communication to the team members and within the teams;
• Communicating with the other departments, management, vendors and customers on Customer Relations matter;
• Prepare performance and compliance reports and communicate performance status to the Bulgaria Logistics manager on a weekly basis;
• Watch closely and control the safe use of the machines and equipment by the personnel;
• Track and control the correct and safe products storage, the effective usage of the warehouse area and keeping the principle “first in – first out”;
• Analyze the operations and implement continual improvements in the warehouse and logistics in order to increase the efficiency and reduce cost.
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Engineering;
• Very good written and verbal communication in English;
• 3 years of experience in warehouse and logistics;
• Strong Microsoft Office;
• Demonstrated ability to lead a change and drive process excellence;
• Shown ability to build, manage, energize and motivate teams of employees;
• Ability to develop unique, differentiated solutions to complex problems – strong problem solving skills.
• Possibility for career development in a stable and continuously growing international company;
• Work within a dynamic organization having high ambitions and superior team spirit;
• Competitive remuneration package.