Easy Consult is a Bulgarian well-known consultancy company that stands for quality and innovation on the Bulgarian Human Resources Solutions market with uncompromised recognition.
For our partner – BULPROS company we are looking for Java Developer.
BULPROS started its career in 2010 with 5 people and currently, BULPROS operates on a global scale with more than 1000 professionals, working across 14 offices, located in Europe and North America.
They are innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and product provider, one of the fastest-growing technology companies, recognized by the prestigious rankings of Deloitte "Technology Fast 50 in CE" and "Technology Fast 500 in Europe, Middle East, and Africa", Inc. 5000 Europe, Financial Times 1000 Europe etc.
Their offerings include Industry Digitalization, IT Security, Collaboration, Application Modernization, Infrastructure Transformation, Technology Services, and Sales & Customer Services. Our head office is located in Business Park Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
A leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. It`s helping businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision-making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft. Employees: approximately 17,000 people in 38 countries -in Dublin, Ireland, Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
• Delivering the products on high quality by meeting all functional and non-functional requirements;
• Developing scalable and easily maintainable Java applications;
• Integrating the products with other products and frameworks;
• Producing unit tests and maintaining good code quality;
• Keeping all best practices for development, continuous integration, and delivery;
• Working in a distributed multi-culture environment.
• At least 3+ years of programming experience in Java (Java 6, 7 & Java 8 - optional);
• Excellent understanding of the concepts and patterns of OOP with Java;
• Extensive experience in building software solutions, which involve server development, middle tier, standard protocols, and file formats;
• In-depth knowledge and practical experience in Java Concurrency, Collections & Generics;
• Practical experience building Web applications with Java and related protocols (HTTP/S);
• Experiences with writing Java Servlets & JSP’s;
• Practical experience database persistence (JDBC);
• Practical experience with Java Web Services: SOAP & REST;
• Experience with XML and JSON;
• Practical experience deploying & debugging web applications on at least in one Java Application Server (Apache Tomcat, Jetty, RedHat, JBoss);
• Practical experience with unit testing framework (JUnit);
• Fluent English.
• Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company;
• Induction programs;
• Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology;
• Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals;
• Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day);
• Free course in German;
• Coverage of certification program expenses;
• Company-sponsored events and team buildings;
• Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.;
• Co-subsidized sports card that gives free access to a great number of sports facilities;
• Additional Health insurance (after your probation period);
• Nice and friendly atmosphere.
IF this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017.